On Friday the 30th of October SEREGON will be releasing their new 7 Track EP ‘DISPOSABLE SUFFERING’, this will coincide with an EP Release party the same day at Yate Community Centre in Yate near Bristol, UK. A charity raffle was already set to take place but due to the tragic events of 05/10/09 all proceeds made from the raffle and door sales will go to the family of late EVILE Bassist Mike Alexander.
Items included in the Charity Raffle:
• Signed copy of Metal Hammer (June 2007) by the members of MEGADETH & Promotional Beer Mat (Donated from personal collection of SEREGON’s James Moore).
• A set of MEGADETH Plectrums from the 2007 World Tour & Promotional Beer Mat (Donated from personal collection of SEREGON’s James Moore).
• A signed live photo of TESTAMENT in Dubai 2006, (Donated from personal collection of SEREGON’s James Moore).
• A signed copy of SEREGON’s new EP ‘DISPOSABLE SUFFERING’ and signed SEREGON Promo Shot.
• A ‘DISPOSABLE SUFFERING’ SEREGON T-Shirt and signed SEREGON Promo Shot.
• Various signed vinyl’s from EXODUS
• Goodie bag from WHIPLASH
• Epiphone ANNHILATOR Flying V in Black (JEFF WATERS Signature) prototype : Signed and dated by JEFF WATERS, shipping/donation to be paid for by Jeff’s sister, KATHY WATERS
• Plus many more item’s on the night!
When asked by the UK’s TERRORIZER Magazine how he felt and why SEREGON have taken so many opportunities to help Mike’s family, SEREGON’S James Moore said:
“The main reason as to why we are doing everything we can is simple, the UK Thrash scene is a big family and families need to stick together and look after one another. After playing with Evile a few times, Mike instantly made you feel like you had been friends for years and I can find comfort in knowing the last time we spent time together was having a blast at Bloodstock with friends all around. Mike and Evile raised the bar for unsigned Thrash bands like us as well as hold the door open and help many of us through, for that we are truly grateful. We will miss you Mike, Love and Bruises. James.”
A huge thank you also goes to Marita at Punishment 18 Records and Kathy Waters for helping us make the contact with several of the bands. Raffle tickets will be available on the night and entry to the show will cost £5.00, for more details please go to
*** A message to all, everything made from the Charity raffle will go to support the daughter of late Evile Bassist Mike Alexander, please come to the show, dig deep and celebrate a true gentleman of the UK Thrash scene with us. RIP Mike. ***
SEREGON ‘DISPOSABLE SUFFERING’ CD RELEASE HALLOWEEN PARTY! BEHOLD THE ‘NIGHT OF THE THRASH!’
This is a party and so Fancy Dress is a must, plenty of prizes and the charity raffle will have lots up for grabs including Exclusive SIGNED MEGADETH and TESTAMENT Goodies! 😀
Brink Of Extinction
Hope Of The Hated
Friday 30th October
Doors – 7:00PM
Entry – £5.00
For tickets get in contact with the bands, but you WILL be able to buy them on the door.
Tickets are limited so i’d buy them now to avoid disappointment!
Or call James : 07966 734 555
Ben : 07856 127 250
Yate Community Centre
100 Station Rd
Yate, (Bristol) South Gloucestershire
This gig is a halloween fancy dress themed gig!
(Turn up in fancy dress and you get a free raffle ticket)
Seregon shall be releasing their new 7 track EP ‘Disposable Suffering’ the same day as well!
A raffle will be held after the 2nd band has played and all proceeds will go to a good cause!